Miley Cyrus: 'My music doesn't inspire me'


Miley Cyrus talked with Teen Vogue.

She dished about her music: 'The more I make music that doesn't truly inspire me, the more I feel like I'm blending in with everyone else. So after this next album, I'm taking some time off.'

She also shared about Liam Hemsworth just being an actor: 'It's refreshing to work with an actor who isn't also a singer and dancer and musician and artist and this and that. I'm sick of quadruple threats that do everything when they should stick to one thing.'

About what she is working on now: 'I'm working on lots of different films: drama, action, comedy. I like challenges, so I'm doing a little bit of everything.' On taking time off: 'I don't know if you noticed the past few years of my career? I don't really believe in breaks.'

No comments:

Post a Comment