Miley Cyrus: 'I hate being Hannah Montana'


Miley Cyrus can't wait to finally say farewell to Hannah Montana.

Disney starlet recently dished Parade magazine, "What I am sure about is I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be ... well, to not be somebody I'm not exactly."

She continued, "As I've grown into it, I've grown out of it. When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time! I want everybody to recognize me!'".

But now here reallity is different, the 17-year-old singer said that she has "to grit my teeth" when she is forced to wear sparkly dresses and pink live colored costumes of her TV show character.

She also shared an experience about her nuisance of being Hannah Montana, "A friend came by the set one day and said, 'You don't look very happy.' I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills."

She hopes that distancing herself from Disney Corporation will change people's perceptions of her. "I hate being thought of as a product. "I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way... I'm older now. I have an opinion. I have my own taste."

No comments:

Post a Comment