Katy Perry: 'I don't care about Russell's drug addiction!'


She admits her friends were completely shocked at the speed at which their romance progressed.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she shared, "Some people were like, 'Whoa, marriage so soon - your whole life!' But Russell has really made me more stable. I'm burning at such incredible speed that I need someone stronger than me."

And Perry is not concerned about Russell's past reputation related to drug addiction and sex incidents. She continued, "(Russell Brand) has never given me any reason to doubt him. A difficult past is part of my dad's testimony too. I think Russell is a great example of how you can change. Beyond his addiction, he's a sensitive person, and emotional like a lot of good actors. He's sweet and lovely."

Russell Brand and Katy Perry are planning to marry later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment