Demi Lovato: 'I wanna make my music more radio-friendly'


Demi dished MTV some things she is doing for changIng her sound in her upcoming album, "I'm now just taking that next step and learning how to make my music more radio-friendly but also stay very artistic, and for me that's R&B. I can put my vocal stylings on songs that are R&B and it showcases my vocals more than just singing really loud on a rock song."

About embracing different music genres, "It's really nice to embrace it. I grew up singing R&B and then I grew up listening to rock, so it was kind of weird. But I'm kind of learning how to incorporate the two and I'm having a good time with it."

Then she talked about her inspirations: Keri Hilson and Rihanna, "It's something I want to focus on and really pour myself into it. I don't want to rush it out. I definitely feel like I'm proud of everything I put out there."

About choosing outfits for the tour: "I had a rack that filled out an entire warehouse. I just went through it and it took me like six, seven hours to fit all the outfits for the tour. It was fun! This is for one of the 'Camp Rock' looks that I sing the duet ['Wouldn't Change a Thing' with Joe Jonas] in, and here are the crazy shoes also. I mean they're not crazy like Lady Gaga, but for me they are. I've never performed in stilettos, so we'll see how this goes. I feel like it's more Rihanna than Lady Gaga. I'm a huge Rihanna fan and I also love spikes and anything leather. And I have this crazy jewelry. Actually this one [ring] is pretty crazy [with all its spikes], and the bracelets have twice as many spikes. Overall, I guess you can say there's a ton of spikes in my wardrobe."



No comments:

Post a Comment