Taylor Swift: 'My Saturday Night Live hosting was a golden night!'


Taylor said that several nights of 2009, like hosting SNL, were 'golden and shiny and I'll remember forever'. She continued ''That entire week was life-changing, honestly. It makes you feel so thankful to be a part of the music industry, but more than that, to me, 'SNL' is show business''.


On her future: 'The second that I put out 'Fearless', the moment that album came out and I was done with it, I started writing for my next album. I love to plan 20 steps ahead of myself, and it's really fun competition game that I play with myself, trying to top what I've done last. For this next record, that's all that I've been thinking about, that's all that my mind has been fixated on for the last year, and it's all that I'm going to be thinking about for this next year''.

No comments:

Post a Comment