Selena Gomez was so nervous at The Roxy performance that she almost threw up!


Selena Gomez told TWIST about how extremely nervous she was before her first ever live performance at The Roxy in LA: 'Oh my gosh! I felt like there was throw up at the tip of my throat! I was kind of shaking a little bit. I was backstage and I was set and they were about to announce my name!

Backstage warming up we sang Britney Spears and 'NYSNC. We did 'Bye Bye Bye' and 'Crazy' because that's how we warm up. We do vocal exercises then we sing a song.'

Selena's hands were still trembling, but she took her first steps on stage and grabbed the mic: 'You know what was wonderful? When I looked back and saw my band. I realized how lucky I am to have them. I was like, Oh, I feel good!'

No comments:

Post a Comment