Demi Lovato's hair extensions accident!


Demi Lovato talked with Tiger Beat about a recent hair disaster: ''You will never believe what happened to me! I had a special performance that was being filmed. I hate wearing hair extensions so I always clip them in. I'd just clipped them in and the hair guy decided to glue them to my hair just for the performance. And I was like, 'I don't think that's a good idea since I'm performing and I sweat.' He said I would be fine.''

Then, the audience started giving her funny faces: ''I'm on stage and then all of a sudden I see a fan from the audience point at me and say, 'Your hair!' I look and my extenion was all the way down past my back. It didn't look natural at all! Instead of freaking out, I grabbed the stray and hair and kept going. My advice would be to make a joke out if you can. What can you do? I did a little dance and threw it off stage''.

No comments:

Post a Comment