Hannah Montana appearance on JONAS!


Nick Jonas about Miley Cyrus' guest star appearance: 'I don't know, we'll see. They do a lot of the crossovers. Our two shows are shot a little differently ..so they could, and we'll see what happens. Right now we're just trying to get our acting together before we have guests.'

On JONAS changes: 'There's a lot of new changes, a lot of exciting things. I think for my brothers and I and the rest of the cast, we've all [said we want it to be] the best it can be," he added. "Really giving it our all. We've grown as actors. Hopefully we can bring the fun and a better show to the fans.'

On Camp Rock 2 love, does Nick think he makes the better movie boyfriend? 'That's a funny question. I don't know. I think that Joe and Demi [Lovato's] chemistry onscreen is great ..it's a great story they have. I don't know how to judge myself when it comes to that. I'll just have to let people decide for themselves what they think.'





No comments:

Post a Comment