Miley Cyrus: ''I named my new dog after Liam''


Miley Cyrus shared with Take40 Radio Show about her new dog and the name that she has decided to use for it.

Miley said ''I just bought a little German Shepherd and I named it Mate because I always say 'mate' now to Liam. So that's my little German Shepherd dog's name''.

Miley also dished that Liam was by her side when she fell very ill back in September, this cause the cancellation of three shows. Liam took care of her until her back to health by giving her a book of Australian phrases to help familiarize her with the country's slang.


Miley continued: ''Liam actually went to Australia and then came back. The first night he came back. I had gotten really sick, he brought me back a book to make me laugh, of all the lingo. He was like, 'I've never heard half of this stuff but some of it's pretty funny!' It's really funny how different yet alike America and Australia are''.

No comments:

Post a Comment