Elisabeth Hasselbeck new dead wife mishap!


The View star Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her cohosts were interviewing Stanley Tucci about his participation in The Lovely Bones. The actor was explaining that his wife, Kate, wasn't too keen on him taking the part of the creepy, murderous neighbor.

"My wife had read the book and the first thing she said was, 'You can't do that,' " he said. "And she might have been right, I don't know."

Of course, Elisabeth didn't know that Tucci was a widower (Kate died of cancer in May), and asked if Kate had seen any of the film. He responded with a quick trio of noes and the conversation continued.

"It was an honest mistake with Stanley Tucci today & I called him to apologize," she posted on her twitter after the show. "He forgave me (such grace)-if only I could forgive myself."


Watch the video below to see part of the interview.


No comments:

Post a Comment