Ke$ha and Taylor Swift are making a duet!


New hot singer Ke$ha would love to team up with country cutie Taylor Swift, she tells MTV.

The blonde singers, who share the same song title of “Stephen,” also performed at Z100’s Jingle Ball 2009 this past weekend in NYC.

Ke$ha dished, “Oh, I love her! Yes! I would totally collaborate with her. But I think I would scare her, to be honest. … But yeah, I really love, love the way she writes, because you can tell it’s real and you can tell it’s honest, so I do think there’s that similarity in our writing styles. You can tell she’s talking about a very specific situation, and you know it’s real.”

What do you think about Taylor and Ke$ha making a duet?

4 comments:

TaufiqYaakob said...

i hope it will be good collaborate! ;)

Unknown said...

i think it's be interesting.... kesha's hardcore and taylors so country cutie lol... but hey.. i say go for it, they could always go back to bein individual

Anonymous said...

I think that a duet would be awesome! But I don't think they should team up together... I am not a really big fan of Taylor, but I love Ke$ha. So I say go for the duet but only to make a new single or something.

Unknown said...

well,...i don't know , it's just ke$ha's singing style is way too diffrent than taylor's , but i would be really cool!

Post a Comment