Lucy Hale: 'I love Miley Cyrus' everyday style'



Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale is featured in WhoWhatWear and shared some of her clothing style facts.

Personal Style Icons: "I love the classic [style icons] like Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, but I really admire girls my age, like Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus, for their everyday style."

Must-Try Trends: "I wore lots of kitten heels on the shoot, so those are something I'd like to try for fall.' Go-To Outfit: 'I have lots of meetings to go to right now, so my go-to outfit is ankle-length skinny jeans, nude heels, an oversized flowy girly top, and a little black blazer that's fitted in the arms and at the waist."

Favorite Piece in Her Wardrobe: 'I have two! The first one is this gorgeous black lace strapless dress I got at a vintage store. I've never even worn it, but it's so beautiful and I don't think there's another quite like it. I also have a pair of Steve Madden motorcycle boots that I've worn the heck out of!'

Favorite Places to Shop: 'Free People and Urban Outfitters, but the good thing about LA is that there are so many cute boutiques here, on Robertson, Third Street, Melrose, so you can find one-of-a-kind things. I just went to Fairfax Flea Market for the first time and I literally died, there's so much good stuff there, it's amazing!'

No comments:

Post a Comment